Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Honey I'm Home !

Ladies!!!  Ophelia, hope your trip to New York is good, I just got back so let me know when you want to meet up for an epic catch up.  I can't believe you quit your job.  Rose you are back in LA!  I've missed so much!

Well... don't hate me... but after all the bullshit with work that went down, I had to go on a soul search.  So I went on a walkabout in the outback. That's right, the Australian Outback!  And after all that time with snakes, spiders, kangaroos and a whole lot of sand... I  am still as lost and confused as ever... At least I met some fit men along the way...  it wasn't all a waste of time ;)

I'm back now.  Unemployed and eternally an intern.  More updates soon.


Kisses,


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails